Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

wth??? my data deletes whenever i fucking i go to the fucking Arena Mode... My DATA GOES AWAY... What do you think you can do about this Krinkles?

Bloons TD4 Expansion Bloons TD4 Expansion

So Epic Kiwi im so glad you been upgrading Bloons.

im so glad this is BTD 5 this expansion pack is excellent and i have a psn user and Bloons PSN is on!!!! Ninjakiwi you are the Epic User in Newgrounds and i love your site ;) Thanks for making a #2 tower in BTD4 Thnx for making Deflation im so glad you made my rank to Rank 39 ur awesome Kiwi :)

Housemaster Soundboard Housemaster Soundboard

WE H8TE U!!!!!!!!

ISNT THAT THE GIANT OF MAH BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

Nice...

Cooool, So Epic I wanna punch my mom right in the face

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

Epic as Fuck

Fuckin Epic I play DMC 4 I have it on PS3 dont forget to add HopeAdtWe3,and me... DanPalidin (not DanPaladin)Hope is my cousin so add him on PS3... DMC4 is out for XBOX 360 PS3 AND PC!!!!!!

Jail Break (By Jocara) Jail Break (By Jocara)

FTW?!?! Awesome!

Dude nice graphics but when i try press a item the stupid spamming item wouldnt fwking work, da button is dumb but since i beated it with my eyes closed when i beated it the first time mty highest record was 1.72 seconds wooohooo

DMC- The Last Battle DMC- The Last Battle

Awesome dude

Maybe you should make Nero, or more weapons or something i love it though i think you should make another character and devil triggers and you can make nero you dont have to do all of tht stuff

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Yo Yo Yo Evrybody!

This game is awesome i didnt get touch on this game my highest score was 1115600 i would thank you for this game the author who made it

Hue Runner Hue Runner

I think i loved this game

Awesome game you made for me i needed to play it so there weren't any stupid flash games like this if this is Boring, Play The New Epic Battle Fantasy 3