Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

XD XD XD

XD Otacon's jaw broken in 2.0 seconds

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Fuck YEEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Forget those other fags that try to ruin your Madness Combat Episodes, You never gave up you would never ever quit cause your the best which you rulenice movie makin too ^_^

MGS: Trip Home MGS: Trip Home

You got that right EPICFAILZ

I was sayin that Raiden was a pussy in MGS2 now he's a badass andhe kicks @$$this movie rocks 'dow

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

SO FUCKING TIGHT!!!!!!!!

Fuckin tight better than claymations but i like the sport and rodnet part 1 clay part i rate this one 10 out of 10 dude nice fucking masterpiece nice!!!!!

(2004) LookWhosLookingNow (2004) LookWhosLookingNow

TROLOLOLOL

LOL (Clayman with a tennis ball and golf ball on his face) Look at me we both got eyes! (Clayman with real eyes)Thats-Thats a tennis ball and a golf ball, (Clayman with football on his face) Look at me now! I have eyes! (Clayman with real eyes)Thats a football thats not an eye. XD

Metal Gear Solid Rising Metal Gear Solid Rising

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL Badger shot the guards then he watched the pigeons pecking the ice and BOOM! Popped out the killer shark screaming AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Pigeon Peck Kamakaze Fail XD Funny movie man i give u 10/10

Kill Buttercup (ppg) Kill Buttercup (ppg)

Awesome,

I hate pwpg (PowerPuffGirls) i watched it inthe 2000's boriiing... thnx for torturing Blossom,Bubbles,and,Buttercup. (xD i like the Bubbles part where the dog was a trap and she thought it was a real puppy when it farted gas)

Pinnicle's Art Homework Pinnicle's Art Homework

Love it XD

LOL Pinnicle ate Mentos` and then cut off his arm to draw art when he was bleeding XD